Tours of Derry is an award-winning tour provider, working across the North of Ireland/ Ulster. Operated by local man Ruairi O hEara, one of the longest established and experienced tour guides in his beloved city of Derry, and across the North of Ireland. Ruairi and the team offer commissioned walking and coach tours for different groups visiting our beautiful Country. Guided tours are offered throughout Northern Ireland in English, Gaeilge and Spanish.
Whether you are a youth group or cross community group looking to walk the Walls of Derry and learn about our political past, or you are a woman’s group or teacher organising a school trip and wishing to take in a bit of history and enjoy a shop, or of course you are a tourist interested in learning the past, present and beauty of our Country get in touch to discuss your requirements.
We have options for tours. Each of the tours can be altered, changed or offered for groups of 2- 52 depending on what you are interested in. We would be delighted to discuss the options available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our packages offer reduced admission to a range of attractions including the Museum of Free Derry, a fabulous new museum that offers a visual history of the early Troubles period in Derry. Our extensive contacts with accommodation providers and activity specialists allow us to offer tailored packages for groups who would like to base themselves in the city for overnight stays or on a longer basis. We also have extensive contacts with tourism and cultural bodies across Ireland, which means we can assist you in organizing your overall itinerary while visiting our Country.
Reasons to use Tours of Derry:
- All guides are fully accredited
- Awarded 2009 ‘Irish Experience’ GOLD AWARD FOR TOURISM EXCELLENCE
- Tour operates 364 days per year Seven days a Week!!
- 100% passionate, expert LOCAL tour-guides born & bred in Historic Derry!
- 100% never ever cancel guarantee!
- NO booking fee
- EXCELLENT tours – educational, factual, informative, interesting, memorable and most of all an enjoyable experience for age groups.
- Our tours are famous for their radical and refreshing guiding style.